Due to COVID19: All workshops have been canceled until further notice.
We believe that everyone should have access to essential skills like public speaking. Hence, these free workshops:
■ They're hassle-free [ we try ]. No need to prepare or empty your bank. You simply sign up and show up.
■ They ensure the continuation of the practice. This part is also is our dirty trick to take away excuses that you may have for not practicing.
Every workshop has a different approach, which means that we will focus on being comfortable on stage and speaking with impact. Still, no workshop is the same because we practice with different examples and discuss various techniques and ideas. At the end of the two hours, you will be a better speaker than when you walked in.
Agenda: XX XX | Focus: XX
1. Opening of the workshop by David
2. Practical tips to improve your public speaking skills
▲ Body language
▲ Speaking style
▲ Position on stage
▲ Story structure
3. Assignments to practice your speaking skills. Based on these assignments, you will receive feedback on how to improve.
▲ Group picture
FAQs & Remarks
1. Workshops start at 18:45, end at 20:45.
2. You need to sign up for the workshops before you can join.
3. Please keep in mind that the fee is not the price of the workshop. We offer these workshops for free. The reason for the fee is to make sure that you actually show up.